Monday, September 10, 2012

cinta itu indah lagi menawan

Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable

     I'm in love with you

I'm in love with you
Its the way you say I love you
and the way you hold my hand
There's just so much about you…
I completely understand.
When the stars come out twinkling, I’ll be thinking of you 
When the sun sweeps the sky clean, yes I’ll be thinking of you
When the wind caresses my skin, you will be the one on my mind
When the rain drop touches my face, yes you will be the one on my mind
You came in my life and showed me a new me...
You made me see the things that I could never see 
You are constantly present in my every thought
My love blooms for you
like a flower in spring
like a piece of art
it's a beautiful thing.
I hold to it gently
and feel its light glow
Like the stars in the sky,
I am calling to you.
From the heavens above,
I am looking for you.
In the depths of my soul..
baby always love you !

your present that u give it to me :) niceeee







JUST FOR YOU HONEY,
Happy Anniversary my Sweet Love!
For you, I thank the Lord above
You’ve given me hope, inspiration and truth
Because of you I feel never-ending youth
When heavy storms have come our way
Your love has always made me stay
Each morning I wake and see your face
I know in you, I’ve found my place
Our bond is extraordinary, beautiful, and real
It’s remarkable how wonderful you make me feel
We belong together, you and I
That, the world cannot deny
Never in my life will I find another man
Who could ever fulfill me the way you can
The life we’ve shared this past year
Has proved forever it shall persevere
I will love you forever in every way
That will remain constant until my dying day.
2 YEARS :) PLUS 2 YEARS 2 MONTHS !
 from ,
babythecipcip


No comments:

Post a Comment

~counting to the ends~

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
i will always love u so fucking damn muchoo