Thursday, March 10, 2011

Let me die the moment my love dies. Let me not outlive my own capacity to love. Let me die still loving, and so, never die

Every night I pray, I’ll have you here someday.I’ll count the stars tonight, and hope with all my might, that when I close my eyes, you’ll be right by my side. 
I REALLY HOPE FOR IT GARFIELD !!
Love comes to those who still hope although they’ve been disappointed, to those who still believe although they’ve been betrayed, to those who still love although they’ve been hurt before. And this is what i feel sayang .. Only now do I understand how to be at peace. A warm soul melted away the ice on my heart, A kind gesture I will never forget. See your face and I don't want to believe it. Hiding on walls is impossible for now. i love you all the way b so ill be in love with you day by day !! swear to god i wont ever leave you ! PLISS DUN HATE ME BECAUSE I LOVE YOU TOO MUCHOO ~
haa BOSAN dah asyik berjiwang karat je an an an ... haaa meh na cte serba sedikit pasal si tambhi nie trademark dye neyyy satu malaysia bhahahaha opppsseyy sorry ayam aku sengaja bg kau popular kat sini . heheh :D ta menahan aku tengok muka kau yang suci ala ala ayam tua tuh . hishh geram lah siakkk ngan kau nie sebab dengan pelbagai aksi dan celoteh kau tuh membuatkan aku tidak kering gusi dibuatnya . hohoho horlicks lah plok . lallala~
oit cipcip sayang dekat ayam yang bernama garfield muah ~xoxo~I love you like a fat kid loves cake!
dey tambi lu punya muka dah mcm geng hindraf sudah .. apa mcm ? tapi lu lagi comel lah cha wa suka .. wa banyak like lu punya muka lu tau ka ? lagi lagi tang mata ! banyak memikat woooooooooo~~~
swear comel ! ishh geram mcm nak lenyek lenyek mcm kentang putarrrrrrrrrrrrr~~ ngee ..
I have found the paradox, that if i love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love yahuuu :)
sayang sayang nanti awak jangan makan banyak banyak au sebab perut awak dah tertumpah macam perut girlfriend awak ni , nanti ble perut awak dah tumpah banyak banyak tade sape nak kat awak,, lagi lagi gay yang macam ikan piranha tuh .. cuma saya je yang masih nak kat awak . tapi kalau saya yang tertumpah perutnya tape awak masih nak kat saya an an an ? jangan lah kata tak nak aw nanti saya sepak awak laju laju okayh ! heheheh duhhh lapar lah plak nak dominos bole ? hee (iklan jap)
okay sambung awak nak tahu something tak saya tak kan tinggal kan awak semata mata tok kepentingan saya . walaupun kadang kadang iman saya nie (bukan kakak iman ye) selalu tergugat dengan anak anak ikan yang ade depan mata saya nie tapi hati saya nie masih kuat tok awak sebabnya saya terlalu menyayangi awak muahh xoxo
For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul omygucci u didnt kiss my lips bt my soul swear it ..! dats so sweet dear ... i love you the most after mummy , baba and fam :-)  P/S => b kau jangan tinggal kan aku macam habuk dekat dinding aw . kau uat macam tuh kat aku memang aku cubit kau sampai lebam , sepak kau sampai aku puas hati ! amaran tau ! and plus jangan gedik gedik ngan oraang lain ngan aku je boleh ! ngerti~  oh wait forgot to tell you i love you and i miss you seriously aku memang sayang dekat kau norazidin !! nothing can stop us ! and no one can seperate us love fullstop .
XOXO
(HUG AND KISSES ONLY FOR YOU)

What I Love About You

I love the way you look at me,

Your eyes so bright and chocolate.
I love the way you kiss me,
Your lips so soft and smooth.


I love the way you make me so happy,
And the ways you show you care.
I love the way you say, "I Love You,"
And the way you're always there.

I love the way you touch me,
Always sending chills down my spine.
I love that you are with me,


And glad that you are mine.
AND ALWAYS BE MINE FOREVER
and thats my promise to you !!

I can't write beautiful, lyrical poetry,I can't put my words into perfect sentences,I can't express all that is in my heart,But somehow, "I love you"...all the way ...

LAST BUT NOT LEAST :

When You're Gone
It's gonna be hard,
It's always hard,
If you leave,
Even for a day, if you go missing,
I just can't pretend to be happy....

We're in this together, love,
I'll miss you a lot, i know you will too,
But i'm just hoping that,
You shoudn't go too far,
Life is meaningful when you're around,
It'll be empty while your gone....

Memories of yours will keep haunting me,
Along with the beautful moments,
That we had all along,
The last time we talk,
And all those words,
Burns like a fire inside of my mind,
I'll be out here alone,
It's gonna be dark,
I wished it wouldn't come this way,
You leaving me for a while...

Believe me I won't stop you loving,
If only i could say this to you,
Holding your hand,
Wrapping you around my arms,
Telling you,
‘Why does it have to be this way' ? 

But i guess i won't love,
I can't fall weak, 
i'll be your strong boy,
and i'm sure we'll make it through,
It's just a matter of weeks,
It won’t be easy the day when you're gone,
But remember this,
I'm with you in your eyes,
In your mind,
And I'll forever be in your heart,
For a long long time...! 
~and i am not gonna break it~
..PROMISE..




You are, and always have been, my dream sweety :-p plis be my heroin , my marijuana , my cocaine , my liqueur , my ecstacy , and always be my drugs
forever and ever dude ! 
i really heart you . muah muah muah xoxox :-D


happy anniversary ,

Love is not as simple
as candlelight and roses...
...love is day-to-day living, 
taking time, making time to be there,
with open arms and a giving heart...
Love is the special life we share.
girlfriend are for sharing with,
Dreaming dreams and caring with 
spending time with,
chatting to,
Making plans with,
Hoping they come true...
Holding hands with, hugging, kissing
Laughing with and reminiscing.....
Working with to see things through,
and loving
Just like I LOVE YOU

"Happy Anniversary B for 7months"

No comments:

Post a Comment

~counting to the ends~

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
i will always love u so fucking damn muchoo